What Are the Benefits of Design/Build in Commercial Construction?
Design/build contracting services offer the following advantages:
- Collaboration: Teamwork is the cornerstone of the design/build process. At ACi Construction, we work closely with you during every project phase to ensure the work meets your expectations.
- Accountability: Having one entity manage the design and construction steps, streamlines communication and provides more effective cost control.
- Expertise: An experienced design/build firm such as ACi Construction offers extensive knowledge in all crucial project areas, including design and engineering, pricing, sequencing and construction. You’ll receive professional guidance on every aspect as the building project comes together.
- Client input: The best design/build contractors encourage owners and facility managers to actively participate in the process. This engagement ensures proactive communication and the work achieves the desired results.
- Open communication: The built-in transparency in the design/build commercial construction process ensures you remain informed at all times. Your input is actively welcomed and any issues are addressed promptly.
- Time- and cost-savings: The collaborative nature of the design/build process makes the operation highly adaptive and responsive in the field and facilitates fast changes that prevent costly project delays.
Why Partner With ACi Construction?
At ACi Construction, we eliminate any unknowns from the design/build process. As a turnkey solutions provider, we can manage every aspect of your steel building project from concept to completion. Over our more than 50 years in business, we’ve established a stellar reputation for helping our clients build a new facility or renovate an existing structure that reflects their brand and image.